Friday 25 March 2016

Good Friday with the peepers and squeekers

Woohoo long weekend!
I have five million and one things to do, It is early autumn and the garden could do with a good clean up (so many weeds.. stupid black nightshade)
Thankfully I had some fluffy helpers. Not too many weeks ago the fluffy butts steered clear of me in the garden, now they like to follow me around to find the bugs and treats that pop up
 
Blue helps load the wheelbarrow
 
 
The girls inspect the old duck house once the black nightshade plants were removed from around it. (for something that is about 60% cardboard it's doing okay!)
 
 

 
Every area was inspected


Some were used for dust bathing

Lacey took time out of her busy day to preen my pants (or just bite me)


 


Time for a late afternoon break! the ducks inspect their new clean water, blue shows off her feathery butt, lizzy eats a bug and Lacey checks out a tree

 
After a busy day of gardening everyone was a bit tired
 
 
Time for bed!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment